Sunday, June 8, 2008

What a wonderful day!

We got out on the boat today. The weather was warm the water was refreshing and we all had a good time. My mom watched Ethan and we took Dax and Emma with us. We had a nice lunch and the kids were suprisingly well behaved considering they did not have naps today. We got back to the marina just in time though. As we were walking back to our car tornado sirens started going off. As we drove home we saw tree branches falling, trampolines folding in half and power lines smoking. It was so scary. My heart was racing. We made it back safely though and had a nice dinner at my moms house. Not much else happened today. It was a good day. There are only two more days until Ethan has his pee-pee surgery. I am not looking forward to that. My poor little guy.

No comments: