Thursday, June 19, 2008

Third times a charm right?

So today I wanted to buy something special for a little E-man so I walked around Target for a while and decided on a Baby Einstein exersaucer. I brought it home to put together and as I was taking it out of the box I noticed that something just wasn't right. First of all there were no instructions. Then as I was looking at the pieces I noticed that there was pet hair all over them. It took me a few minutes longer to realize that all of the little pieces were in Ziploc baggies. I mean really? Someone actually used this and then returned it to the store. Okay so I went back to Target to exchange it for an unused one. I bring that one home and as I am taking it out of the box I am starting to smell a musty smell. Then I notice that the fabric on the seat is covered in MILDEW! By this time I am starting to get a little aggravated but I decided that I could just wash the seat because I did NOT want to make another trip to the store. I get about halfway through it and realize that they had given me 4 of the same pieces. The arch things would not lock together. Now I am REALLY aggravated. I wanted to cry. I had to take the stupid thing apart again. I packed up my three very crabby children and went back to the store. You think that I should have just given up at that point and gotten my money back. I decided to try one more time. Luckily this one was unused, free of mildew and had all the right parts. I put it together for him and he really enjoyed it. Sometimes I feel like no matter how hard I try things just won't go my way. GRRRR!

No comments: