Thursday, March 4, 2010

A cute story

My son Dax was reading a book and then put it down. Naturally when he put it down my daughter Emma picked it up. This of course set my son off and he said, "I had that book first and I wasn't done with it and Emma took it from me." So I said "well Dax, you did put it down, but if you really want it back maybe you could go upstairs and get Emma another book to read and she might give that one back to you."

Dax stomped upstairs and a few minutes later he comes down with the biggest book he could find (a childrens bible) He tosses it on Emma's lap and says, "here Emma, you can read the bible."

Emma, not to be outdone opens it up and says excititly "LOOK, A SHARK" (Jonah and the whale)

Dax throws his book aside and runs over to see. Emma slams the book closed in his face and says "No Dax, you have your own book"


I love my kids.

No comments: