Wednesday, March 3, 2010

No rest for the weary

I am feeling very tired these days. Thank you pregnancy! It is a rare occurrence at my house to actually be able to snag a quick little nap. Usually if I can I try to take a quick little snooze on the couch. It never fails though, someone is always hungry or thirsty. So today, I thought I would be smart and I gave them a snack and a drink before I layed down. Then I sent them to their own rooms to play. I was happily drifting off to sleep when I hear all the way from upstairs "MOM, I"M DONE!" In case your wondering, in our house that means a certain little girl has gone number 2 and needs some assistance. In my fog I think I actually yelled up for her to do it herself. And then I started drifting of again but instead of peaceful dreams I had visions of cleaning up a bigger mess (if you know what I mean.) So at that point I figured it would be better to abandon all hopes for a nap. Sigh! I will be be able to sleep again someday.

No comments: