Friday, October 17, 2008

ready to enlist!!!

Ethan is army crawling!!!!!!! Tonight we had some friends over and we were playing video games. Ethan kept tugging on the cords and getting tangled in them. So I moved Ethan to the other side of the living room away from the cords. A few minutes later I see Ethan rolling to one side and pushing with his opposite leg. Then he rolls to the other side and pushed with his other foot. He made it all the way across the living room. I almost burst with pride. He still is not sitting up yet but he sure knows how to get what he wants. I made him do it several times just to make sure it was real. When he got tired of doing it he took over the attitude, "I'm done, just give me what I want." It just goes to show that kids are capable of much more than they let on.

Also, My friend Kadi and I were interviewed a few weeks back by CNS news here is a link to our stories.

Kadi
http://www.cnsnews.com/public/Content/Article.aspx?rsrcid=37599

Mine
http://www.cnsnews.com/public/Content/Article.aspx?rsrcid=37509

No comments: