Sunday, August 29, 2010

Much needed update

Things are finally starting to look up :) I have to admit it was a pretty stressful 8 weeks. In May we bought a house for our growing family. We had already sold our old place and had to be out by the end of May, but our new house would not be ready until June 22nd. So at 8 months pregnant, I had the task of packing up our old house. We had to put everything in storage and we moved into a two bedroom apartment for a month. I was sooooo excited to finally get the keys to our new house. It was 1000 square feet bigger than what we were living in. So at 9 months pregnant we moved into our new house.

I did have a lot of help getting the new house ready for the new baby to come. My mom and sister helped paint. My friends were helping us unpack. About 10 days before my scheduled c-section, I fell down the stairs of my new house and broke my tailbone and had a very small hairline fracture in my right wrist. (broken tailbones DO NOT feel good!) LOL!

On July 9, 2010 we welcomed our newest and lastest addition to our family via c-section (I had my tubes tied.) He was born healthy at 7lbs 14oz. We named him Alex. He is a sweet little guy who loves to eat and hates his carseat!




Alex is now 7 weeks old....


5 weeks after I had the baby, I started having horrible stomache pains. turns out it was my gallbladder. I had to have that removed. I will admit I was a little bit down after the surgery. It hurt to even hold Alex for about a week afterwards. Thank God, I am feeling back to normal now. Now for some updates and pictures of the kids.

Dax is getting ready to start first grade. (where did my baby go?) He is so smart and is already reading past a 3rd grade level. While I really do enjoy his company, I am very excited for him to start school!

Emma will be going to preschool this year and maybe doing a dance class or two... She is my sassy girl but I love her to pieces. Everyone keeps saying that Emma has her work cut out for her having 3 brothers. I just tell them that I feel sorry for the boys because Emma can hold her own!

Ethan is AMAZING! I don't even know what to say about that boy. He keeps me on my toes but boy is he a character. I couldn't imagine life without that kid. Since I could go on and on and on about that boy, I am just going to post some pictures instead.



And this one is my FAVORITE!!!

No comments: