Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas

Well Christmas is only three weeks away. I have not even started my Christmas shopping. I had better get my butt in gear!

We are all feeling a little better. Ethan is still a little congested. I ordered the nose freida for him. We got it a few days ago. I have used it a few times but I am not sure if I like it or not. The whole concept for using it is kind of gross. You pretty much stick one end in the nose and the other end in your mouth and suck the boogers out. Gross right? I have heard good things about it so I will give it a chance. I have noticed that he dosen't cry and fight me when I use this as opposed to the bulb syringe. I do have to add that it has a filter so the boogers do not actually make it to your mouth.

Well, I hate to cut it short. I will try to add more later. Ethan has woken up from his nap.

No comments: