Monday, December 1, 2008

another boring day

Today was pretty uneventful. I woke up not feeling well. My head hurts, my neck is stiff, my throat hurts, my ears hurt and my nose is stuffy. Sometimes it sucks being in such close quarters with little kids. Ethan just got over being sick and the week before that Emma was sick. It just never ends. Next week it will either be my son ar my husband that gets sick. I cancelled therapy for Ethan today. It gave me a chance to just relax. Sometimes keeping up with therapy gets so tiring. It is only two days a week but I swear when I take him there he either cries or lays there with his mouth hanging open and acts like he dosen't know how to do anything. It is kind of annoying because at home he is such a different kid. He is vocal and will sit up and army crawl. Sometimes I think that his therapist don't really believe me when I say that he can do stuff.

I did get to take a wonderful 3 hour nap this afternoon. It is something that rarely happens but I LOVE it when it does. I still feel tired though. One of the joys of being sick I guess. I had a chance to run errands and pay some bills earlier. It was nice to get out of the house without lugging around three kids. Well, I really hate to cut this short but Emma just spilled water all over the place. AHHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: