Saturday, November 8, 2008

Okay, I have been horrible at keeping this blog up to date. Things have been going really well lately. Ethan is still doing pretty much the same things as before and is still NOT sitting on his own yet. I know he can do it, he just refuses to do it. His therapists have been working extra hard to accomplish this goal. I hope to have him sitting by Christmas. To him it is much less work to lay on the floor with a toy than to actually use his stomache muscles. He is a little lazy poop :) Just kidding. He really is such a joy in my life. He the the sweetest baby, the cutest too! I couldn't imagine my life without my little guy.

Yesterday Ethan had a little playdate with his girlfriend Ayla. It was so cute. I just love seeing them together. Ethan rolled all over the floor and tried to take off Ayla's socks a few times. Ayla just sat staring at Ethan. I guess she was mesmorized by his good looks. My friend Kadi and I sat them together on the floor to get some pictures. Ayla beat up on Ethan a little bit and he just sat there and took it until she turned her head and then he got a fistful of her hair. I took some cute pictures of them.












No comments: